Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February No Soda Journey Redo

Okay so we had a winter storm last week. Our pipes froze again afterward, and we had noooo water, which sucked majorly.

We had stuff to drink, but, unfortunately, it was my husband's sodas.

I tried to stay away but eventually, I needed something to drink. So, I went for the Sprite.

And that's the story of how I lost the no soda streak. For January. I broke it on January 31, actually, and I suffered for three days after. I was irritable, and I had one of the worst headaches I've ever had in my life.

How could you have forsaken me this way?

So, I have to start over for February, and this is just so hard. I honestly wish I never even knew about soda, because it would make it so much easier. My husband was SUPPOSED to join me in this, but that didn't last past New Year's Day.

So, detox is over, and I have to struggle with this stupid addiction again. I'll probably struggle with it forever, but it was getting easier to deal with and now I have willpower issues again.

This is for me, though, so I can be healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment