Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow Survival Essentials...According to Us

So the snow still hasn't arrived, but it will. Right now it is just gloomy and COLD. And boring. I mean yeah, I've spent all morning trying to get something trending on Twitter, but people are slacking. Or maybe they're not interested.

I saw one of my local radio stations asking for opinions on what they would like in a snow survival kit. Some were funny, and I decided to make on of my own. Then I asked Ariel what she wanted, and I should ask the husband what should be in his, but I have a pretty good idea. So I'll improvise with his.

So, without any further adieu, here are our lists.

Ariel's Snow Survival Kit:
  • Lilo and Stitch (and all accompanying movies)
  • Apple Jacks
  • Kidz Bop CD
  • "Unnies" (underwear, hey kid's got some priorities after all! lol)
Husband's Snow Survival Kit
  • World of Warcraft
  • Internet Connection
  • Mountain Dew
  Becca's Snow Survival Kit:
  • All of the Backstreet Boys CDs
  • A coat (as I seem to be the only logical one here)
  • Thin Mints (they're crack, I tell you)
  • Entire series of Grey's Anatomy, in case I need to do emergency surgery. 
  • Vodka. I'm sure I'll need it eventually.

So there you have it. I'm sure we won't make it two minutes into Snowmageddon. But we'll have great music to die to!

No comments:

Post a Comment