Monday, January 27, 2014

Nick Carter Love Post

Anyone who knows me knows that I love the Backstreet Boys with every ounce of my soul. So in honor of his birthday tomorrow, this completely random post is dedicated to my favorite BSB, and my first crush ever, Mr. Nick Carter.


This guy right here set the bar for everything I wanted in the man I would marry. Now I went off track for a while, but I did end up marrying a blond haired blue eyed tall boy, who is addicted to video games and is pretty much a goofball.

I judge you if you like Justin Timberlake more than you like him.

I didn't like him just for his looks. I mean, yeah, boy was adorable, but I love his personality. I knew something was up a few years later, but I was too young to tell, and I was also in my Latin Music Love phase, so I wasn't paying much attention to what Nick was doing.

Still trying to forget this happened, actually.

 When he came out in 2011 and told Dr. Phil about his battle with drugs and alcohol, I fell in love all over again because he really turned it around. He suffered from a cardiomyopathy, but he changed his lifestyle and now the thing is virtually non existent.

I dare you to google before and after pictures.


The BSB gave us with a new album this past summer, and I went to their concert in Raliegh. Seeing Nick in person (didn't meet him, though, DARN!) was the best experience of my life. They're all great performers, but his enthusiasm is contagious. He knows how to work a crowd, and his stage presence is seriously one of the hottest stage presences ever. Go to YouTube if you don't believe me!

You shouldn't have to go to YouTube for verification, though.


On Twitter, the man-boy is hilarious. He is constantly promoting other people, ranting about his football team (but he will defend the hell out of them as well), joking with the fans, talking to his fiancee (they really are adorable together), and just being human.

November 23, 2013, the day the BSB Fandom got a name. And I got a BSB follow.


He's the example of taking lemons and turning it into lemonade, and I admire him greatly. He's getting married this year, and while young me is crying hysterically, adult me is wishing him the best in his new life.

Can't believe he looks better at 34 than I do at (almost) 23



No comments:

Post a Comment